Follow these directions to download the Android version of the Skipcart app.
- Go to the Google Play Store and choose the Android platform link.
- The Skipcart app file will install on your device.
- Click on the download icon at the top of your screen or go to your downloads folder within the storage section of your phone's settings.
- Give your phone permission to install the app.
- Go to Settings
- Then switch the button to ON for "Allow from this source"
- Prompted to install an update to this existing application
- Click the "Install"
- After downloading, the app will open up to the login page