There are several reasons an order may need to be returned to the store including:
- Cold Chain Compliance timer runs out
- Cold Chain Compliance is a 1 hour delivery window from pickup. You as the driver have 1 hour to deliver the groceries to the customer's house. If the delivery is not met within the 1 hour time frame, the app will force you to start the return process back to the Walmart location
- Customer rejects the order
- Customer not available
- Vehicle Breakdown
- Unable to proceed due to traffic
- Missed Delivery Window
- Canceled by retailer
- Other Reason
If the timer expires for the 1 hour delivery window you will be automatically prompted to return to the store.
- Expired orders need to be returned to the store immediately
- All orders undelivered within the window must be returned.
For all other reasons, you will need to choose a reason code from the menu and proceed back to the store.
- Slide "Customer Unavailable"
- Select a return reason from drop-down menu
- Order return journey info will pop-up
- Click “Navigation to store” to begin the return process
- Once at the location, call the number in the pickup area to let the store know you have returned.
- Return to same store location at the designated pick-up areas.
- Have retail partner sign for the return.
- Slide “Order Return Complete” button.
- Drivers may now select any new orders from the Map.