Catering orders pop up in your app just like a regular food or grocery order would. They are very similar to any other orders you will deliver however they may require a few more steps. Follow the instructions below to complete a successful delivery.
1. Accept orders promptly
2. Show up to the pickup location on time
3. Come prepared with at least one hot bag and dressed appropriately, drivers that arrive without the proper equipment and/or are not dressed in appropriate attire may be rejected by the retailer.
4. Hints for appropriate attire – safety and appearance. Please care for your safety, an example is no open toe shoes. Appearance reflects on you and a lot of the time reflects on your tips. It is always a good move to consider this when preparing for a delivery service.
5. Follow special instructions in the app for delivery and set up. Catering orders often require some minimal setup.
6. If the customer is unavailable, and you have attempted to contact the customer at least three times with no success and it’s past the quoted drop-off time please call the number for the catering company that is on your delivery screen and let them know that you can't contact the customer. They typically will have additional customer contact info and can try and contact them on your behalf.
7. If you need further assistance at this point, please use the Skipcart chat feature located at the bottom right of the support page to speak with Skipcart support Staff.