The navigation in the Skipcart App defaults to the operating system that you are using. For Android users that will be Google Maps, and for iOS users that will Apple Maps.
We understand a reliable GPS is an important part of delivering great service to our customers, and that a slow load time or freezing map can result in a frustrating experience.
iOS Users: Apple Maps
To turn sounds on or off in your Apple maps please follow these steps.
In your navigation screen swipe up on the route details, click the Audio Icon to choose the setting you want for the Guidance Voice prompts.
1. No Voice: Silence navigation prompts.
2. Low Volume: Play navigation prompts and media at the same volume level.
3. Normal Volume: Play media at a lower volume during navigation prompts.
4. Loud Volume: Lower media volume and increase voice volume during navigation prompts.
If your sound level indicates unmuted but you are not hearing any sounds your phone volume may be set to silent.
Android Users: Google Maps
To turn sounds on or off in your google maps please follow these steps.
In your navigation screen click the sound Icon to choose the setting you want.
1. Muted: If there is a line through the speaker, it means the sound has been muted.
2. Alerts only: If there is a speaker with an exclamation mark, it means you will receive alerts only.
3. Unmuted: If there is a speaker with sound waves, it means you are unmuted.
If your icon indicates unmuted but you are not hearing any sounds your phone volume may be set to silent.