How do I dispute the information in my background check?

Modified on Fri, 15 May 2020 at 12:29 PM

If you received a background check report that you believe contains inaccurate or incomplete information, please contact Checkr, Skipcart's third-party background check provider, by replying to the email you received from them or using the link below. Skipcart is not able to amend your report.

Please note that Checkr does not determine the standards used to evaluate eligibility to partner with Skipcart and is not involved in the partnership decision. Skipcart makes a decision based on the report - or amended report - that Checkr provides.

Checkr can only assist with a dispute if the information in your background check report is inaccurate or incomplete.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article