• Turn Wi-Fi OFF in Settings > Wi-Fi
• Turn Airplane Mode OFF in Settings > Airplane Mode
• Turn Cellular Data ON in Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data
• In Cellular Data > Use Cellular Data For, check that Skipcart app is enabled
After completing these steps, try connecting again.
If you still receive a network error message, you can also head to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Note this may delete all stored passwords from your phone.
• Turn Wi-Fi OFF in Settings > Wi-Fi > Oﬀ
• Turn Airplane Mode OFF in Settings > Airplane Mode > Oﬀ
• Turn Cellular Data ON in Settings App > Wireless & Networks (header) > More… > Mobile Networks > Data Enabled
If these three steps don’t solve the issues, try restarting your phone by pressing and holding the power button and selecting Power Oﬀ or Restart.