If you encounter any of the below issues while trying to dropoff an order tapping the Problem With This Order link will give you the options you need to make the best delivery decision.
Problems With This Order - Dropoff options:
Customer is not present
Depending on the contents of an order, you will have different options available to you when the customer is not present once arriving to make a delivery.
- Dispose - Disposed of the items as you see fit. This will complete delivery for this order.
- Return - Return the items to the pickup location. Once returned the delivery is complete for this order.
- Left at front door - Leave the items safely at the front door and take a picture that clearly shows the items and the location's address or door number. This will complete delivery for this order.
- Left at front desk - In an office building with the receptionist. This will complete delivery for this order.
- Left with someone else - Could be anyone that you feel will will make sure it gets to the customer. This will complete delivery for this order.
NOTE* Make sure you have called and texted the customer using the in app buttons before marking an order as Customer is not Present. If you have left the order somewhere please text the and let them know where and send them a picture.
If a customer had previously canceled their order or are unhappy with the contents because it is incorrect or damaged they have the right to refuse the delivery. In this case these are the options for completing the delivery.