This guide is intended to help answer common questions about driving and give you confidence on your first day driving. As an Independent Contractor, the decisions you make on the road are yours and yours alone.
Download the Skipcart App
Connect your bank account so you can get paid (Learn How)
Go online and start driving
Click the blue arrow in your app to Go Online
- Once online you will be able to see highlighted zones- We recommend driving to a nearby zone to have the highest chance of getting orders.
- Zones in almost all cases are where orders come in
- In some areas zones are highlighted red meaning that there is a potential for more orders in that area
- The Skipcart Icon shows orders that need to be picked up quickly
- Hot spots (the green dots) are areas within the zones to most likely get orders (Learn more)
- *Being in a zone and online does not guarantee you will get orders as it varies market to market*
- *If you do not see any gray zones in your area then it IS NOT live and you will be notified when we do go live there*
Your Earnings Report
The Earnings report of your Skipcart app will show a breakdown of your base pay, customer tips and other earnings such as incentives and Bonus's. It's where you can see all your earnings from that day or week. It will also give you a breakdown of each delivery.
Add your bank account details to receive free, automatic weekly payouts.
- From your home screen, Tap your profile picture, Tap the card that has your profile picture, next to My Bank Account click, tap "Add" to input your bank details
To Cash out daily for $0.50 or 1%, set up a valid debit card
- Tap "Add" next to My Debit Card under your profile
- Enter your card details for a valid debit card
- Click "Done"
At this time, you cannot cash out to a prepaid card.
On your profile screen the balance showing is only your Daily Pay Cashout balance, earnings reflected for today's deliveries are in your earnings report and will not be available for cashout until the following day.